Materials are uniformly put on the mesh belt by the feeder. The mesh belt dryer generally use 12-60 mesh stainless steel wire net and it is drawn and moved inside the dryer by a transmission device. The dryer is composed of several units. For each unit, the hot air is circulated separately. Some exhausted gas is discharged by a special moisture elimination blower. The waste gas is controlled through an adjustment valve. And the hot air passes through the mesh belt covered with the material from the top to the bottom or from the bottom to the top and this will complete the heat and materials transfer process. In this process, the hot air will bring the material water away. The mesh belt dryer can be adjusted freely as customer's demand.
The advantages :
1. The mesh belt has good gas permeability, and the product drying cycle can be adjusted arbitrarily.
2. The equipment runs smoothly and the materials are not easily damaged.
3. Large drying area and high strength.
4. Hot air circulation structure, uniform temperature and reduced energy consumption.
5. According to customer needs, it can be divided into several units, each unit can control the loop separately.
6. There are various heat source selections, such as electric heating, heat transfer oil heating, hot air heating, etc.